Recreate Award Show Style with Pureology

logo
The red carpet at the 2012 Emmy’s was full of gorgeous gowns, beautiful jewelry, and flawless hair! Pureology Pure Artist Sandra Joseph recaps her favorite look of the night, and provides step-by-step instructions for you to achieve this look at home.

Sofia Vergara wowed as usual with her understated loose waves. Perfect this look yourself by following these simple steps.

1. On damp hair layer a dime size of Pureology Color Stylist Control Twist high hold liquid wax (emulsified in palms first) with two golf ball-sized pumps of Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier volumizing mousse, working through your hair from roots to ends.

2. Blow dry your hair with a large round brush to give volume and bend.
3. Apply a dime size of Pureology Colour Stylist Control Twist high hold liquid wax to dry hair for shine and memory (be sure to emulsify in palms before applying).
4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, curl random pieces of hair away from the face.
5. Finish with Pureology Colour Stylist Supreme Control zero dulling hairspray for long lasting hold.
Products used to create this look are
CSTY_ControrlTwist_350x350 (1)
Color Stylist Control Twist – HIGH HOLD LIQUID WAX FOR COLOUR-TREATED HAIR
template_product_headers_large_SilkBodfier,jpg

Silk Bodifier – Volumizing Mousse
CSTY_SupremeControrl_350x350
Supreme Control Hairspray- HIGH HOLD HAIRSPRAY FOR COLOUR TREATED HAIR

1. Sasha Cory says:

I used to use their products for my headaches. Sounds crazy but the shampoo actually helped. They have an awesome line of hair care products.

2. Sasha Cory says:

3. LisaLisa says:

I have heard of their products but never had a chance to try them.I would love to try the hair spray!!

4. LisaLisa says:

5. The hairspray sounds great!

6. The hairspray sounds great!

7. I would love to try some of their products! I have heard tons of great things about their products!

8. I would love to try some of their products! I have heard tons of great things about their products!

9. i would love to try these products….anything to try to help my mop on top…:)

10. i would love to try these products….anything to try to help my mop on top…:)

11. Ali says:

I've hard great things about pureology. I like the idea of that wax type. Sounds interesting!

12. Ali says: