The red carpet at the 2012 Emmy’s was full of gorgeous gowns, beautiful jewelry, and flawless hair! Pureology Pure Artist Sandra Joseph recaps her favorite look of the night, and provides step-by-step instructions for you to achieve this look at home.
Sofia Vergara wowed as usual with her understated loose waves. Perfect this look yourself by following these simple steps.
- On damp hair layer a dime size of Pureology Color Stylist Control Twist high hold liquid wax (emulsified in palms first) with two golf ball-sized pumps of Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier volumizing mousse, working through your hair from roots to ends.
2. Blow dry your hair with a large round brush to give volume and bend.
3. Apply a dime size of Pureology Colour Stylist Control Twist high hold liquid wax to dry hair for shine and memory (be sure to emulsify in palms before applying).
4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, curl random pieces of hair away from the face.
5. Finish with Pureology Colour Stylist Supreme Control zero dulling hairspray for long lasting hold.
Products used to create this look are
Color Stylist Control Twist – HIGH HOLD LIQUID WAX FOR COLOUR-TREATED HAIR
Silk Bodifier – Volumizing Mousse
Supreme Control Hairspray- HIGH HOLD HAIRSPRAY FOR COLOUR TREATED HAIR