Holiday Gift Guide Selection 2012
I had the opportunity to try Dermelect Runway foot treatment. My feet are always in need of some love as I have calluses and are always dry. When this arrived I was anxious to try it.
Dermelect Runway Foot Treatment
This soothing foot treatment comes in a tube and enriched with Argan oil,. Shea butter, Anti-inflammatory Amica, moisture locking Hyaluronic Acid, and exfoliating hydroxy acids. Glycolic and Salicylic acids will exfoliate hard skin and shed away dead skin cells. Argan Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, and Shea Butter work together to bring moisture back into your skin and keep your feet moisturized. Arnica and Butcher’s Broom will decrease the inflammation in your feet. In addition, this treatment has ProSina which is a protein-peptide that bonds with the skin’s natural keratin to strengthen and soften skin and provide unprecedented age-defying results
- · Argan Oil – anti-oxidant rich with Vitamin A and E to improve the skin’s elasticity and protect against free radicals
- ProSina Protein Peptide– unique keratin protein that improves the skin’s barrier function and defies signs of aging
- Shea Butter – locks in moisture for soft, silky skin
- Hyaluronic Acid – plumps and firms skin
- Arnica Extract – soothing anti-inflammatory
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) – active fruit acid that exfoliates and moisturizes skin for increased moisture retention
- Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) – exfoliating agent that sloughs away dead cells for softer skin
- Butcher’s Broom – botanical extract that improves circulation and reduces redness
Apply to feet and rub in a circular motion until absorbed.
I highly recommend this product if you have problem feet. In just one treatment you will notice a dramatic difference in the feel of your skin. I have been using it daily to keep the dry skin away. You can find this on their website at Dermelect.com it comes in a 4oz tube foe $25.00
Connect with Dermelect on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
Disclosure: I received this item for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.