Old Comment System Removed

Due to instability of Disqus I removed the system from old posts. This is because I noticed cross posting of comments from one blog to another. All new posts will have the IntenseDebate comment system installed. All old comments from my previous posts are missing comments. I have tried to bring them back and have no been able to. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Chavonne H says:

I've read comments about people having trouble leaving comments with disqus not sure why. I think one time I couldn't comment on a blog with disqus either. IntenseDebate is great. I love that they have the comment luv option.

2. aryia1 says:

Yes, I have read that too but unfortunately after the fact. I am really sad that I lost them all due to disqus's faulty system, but what can I do?

3. becca112971 says:

all the different comment codes confuse me I just stick with what came with blogger

4. jennifer378 says:

I wish there were more stable ways to get things done. It is so hard and then to lose so much because of technical issues, grr. Sorry, hope everything works better now.

5. April says:

i this i like this new comment system you are using.:)

6. Cyndie says:

I like this comment system better

7. Melinda Dunne says:

I like this system better. I always had trouble leaving comments with Disque.

8. Mel Cole says:

This looks like a nice comment system. I like it than the other one. http://www.lovehomegrowgarden.info/2013/06/16/off

9. I too had some problems with Disqus when it comes to commenting. Like the system better.

10. The problem with diqus is, you have to log in for a period of time. Glad you changed it.

11. Bless says:

I had some problem with disqus when commenting before I signed up.

12. Rita Von says:

Well hopefully this is a better system for you. 🙂

13. Nova says:

Hopefully you'll be able to figure out what's wrong with the disqui, even I have trouble leaving comments from different bloggers. Just to let you know, we can learn big from the mistakes we've done…