Buy Quality Gifts at CVS for the Holidays

Holiday Gift Guide Selection

emma

I received the opportunity to review a few products from CVS for the holidays. The everything emma bye bye playset has a 18 inch emma doll, an extra outfit, diaper bag, cute puppy dog, bottle and headband. This baby doll is so sweet, soft and huggable that any little girl will love to have. The emma bye bye baby doll playset will keep your little one entertained for hours and all the accessories will promote and encourage imaginative play. My daughter is 7 years old and loves her baby dolls. I love how affectionate she is with them, love watching her feed, and nurture her dolls.

glowpets

What is possibly better than a Pillow Pet? A Pillow Pet that glows in the dark when you push a button! These Pillow Pets are perfect for snuggling on the couch at night telling stories or having sleepovers with friends. In addition, if your child is afraid of the dark the Glow Pet will brighten the area and make them feel less scared. What I love about these pets is that the Glow Pet uses over 30 different child-safe LED lights so that they never get hot. Glow Pets has an automatic shut off after 20 minutes and takes three AA batteries. My daughter hates the dark and I always have to turn the hall light on at night. Now with the Glow Pet, I can reduce my electric cost by not using the hall light and the Glow Pet illuminates her area where she sleeps. My daughter feels safe and secure and since it stays on for 20 minutes, it gives her adequate amount of time to fall asleep.

dreamlights

Pillow Pets Dream Lites will project a starry sky on the ceiling in a variety of colors that include blue, amber and green or a mixture of all three colors. You can switch the lights into a timer mode that will make it automatically shut off in 20 minutes. If you have a child that is scared of the dark using this pet may be soothing to them as it illuminates the room and ceiling. In addition, your child may just enjoy watching the ceiling of stars in pretty colors.

You can find all these great products at your local CVS. With the holidays around the corner these could make the perfect gift for your children.

1. Terry says:

I have never thought much about shopping CVS for toys… but now I think about it, they do have a toy section.

2. Karen says:

These are some really cute ideas. I love the doll with accessories.

3. massholemommy says:

Glow pets and Dream Lites are BOTH on my boys Christmas lists this year. We keep seeing commercials for them on Disney XD!

4. Sarah Bailey says:

What some cute ideas – I love the idea of a couple of them having lights – it can be so soothing having some light around you. x

5. kay adeola says:

these are lovely ideas love the fact they have light ones.

6. Amberlee says:

I love CVS! I will definitely be on the look out for toys there. I'm sure they have amazing prices on them too! 🙂

7. Grandma Bonnie says:

That Emma bye bye play set is something my granddaughters would love to have. I had not thought of shopping at CVS for Christmas but now I have to check them out.

8. Michele says:

I shop in my local CVS at least 4 out of seven days a week! They really do have a wide selection of products and a pretty large toy section. Actually they have a seasonal section which they change up for the different seasons.

9. Pam says:

That Glow Pet horse is so cute! They would be perfect for a certain little girl I know.

10. Le-an Lacaba says:

This sounds perfect for kids who are afraid of the dark. This might have come in handy if I was still a kid, and now I'm afraid of the dark! Very cute design too!

11. I love shopping at CVS. They always have the best prices and the best discounts. Also, they have something for everyone on your gift list available at their stores.

12. Liz @ ANIAN says:

Oh this little starry sky friend is just the sweetest little gift idea. I especially love that one.

13. amanda says:

CVS is more than just a place to get medicine. I don't usually go there but for some medical things but did notice they have a lot more in their aisles.

14. Debi says:

My kids love all of these toys. They are at the top of the wish lists.

15. I honestly never thought about shopping at CVS for toys. Some of their stuff is a little high priced, I though. I may have to go there and see if our store is still that way!

16. There are no CVS where we live but I remember in NY we would go there not necessarily to buy Christmas gifts but for medical stuff. 🙂

17. Pam says:

These are really some cute ideas for the little ones. I love going to CVS during the holidays to see what they have to offer. I usually can find some great buys.

18. Gail Abazorius says:

I love all of them, especially the doll. Emily would love it!

19. jennifer henry says:

I LOVE CVS PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY DURING HOLIDAYS

20. Dawn B says:

I have always loved CVS. They have great sales and the coupons you get at the register are great. A lot of the stuff you see on TV you can buy there.

21. CrazyMom says:

I love to shop at CVS for toys.. they are hardly ever crowded but I always find something thats on the kids list and find a deal most of the time, too.. LOVE it..GloPets are a MUST have this year, too