Yves Rocher FlowerParty By Night

Collage

This is the fourth installment of Yves Rocher and this month it is all about the FlowerParty By Night. I received the FlowerParty By Night Perfume, shower gel, and body lotion. I could not wait to try all three of these.

FlowerParty By Night Perfume

When I opened the box and took out the perfume bottle, I was in awe at how beautiful this bottle was. I then sprayed some on my wrist and instantly knew this perfume was perfect for me. FlowerParty By Night fragrance has notes of Bitter Almond, Star Anise and Vanilla. This is a fragrance that I have used any time of day but can see it has a perfume for night as it has a seductive scent that makes you feel beautiful.

FlowerParty By Night Shower Gel and Lotion

The Yves Rocher FlowerParty By Night Shower Gel has a nice lightly scented aroma to it. I love different shower gels and prefer the liquid over bar soap any day of the week. I liked how it made my skin feel after the shower and my skin did not feel like it left a film over it or greasy feeling. I wish it lathered more but I still like this product and would use it again.

As I have said many times before my skin is extremely dry and I am forever needing to use moisturizer especially after I take a shower. I have to say this is one moisturizer that I have fallen in love with. Some moisturizers are very thick or very thin and run all over the place, however, the lotion had the perfect consistency and was easy to apply. In addition, I liked how it quickly absorbed into my skin and made it look and feel radiant. My skin has been doing a lot better now that I have been using it multiple times of day.

FLOWERPARTY BY NIGHT YVES ROCHER will be available as of October 2013 via the website www.yvesrocherusa.com or by catalogue at 1 800 321-3434.

1. massholemommy says:

I know my mother uses an Yves Roche fragrance, but I wonder if she knows about this one. I will have to tell her about it for sure.

2. Grandma Bonnie says:

Sounds like a very nice perfume. My sister in law would really like to have that beautiful bottle. She collects pretty perfume bottles. I will share a link to your post with her.

3. I love when you can get matching scents in body wash, lotion and perfume! That way you aren't clashing scents. Very smart move!

4. bobbiskozykitchen says:

Mmmmm it sounds like it smells divine and I love the packaging!

5. Michele says:

I have used Yves Roche in the past and have always been happy with their products. That scent does not sound like one that would smell good on me–but I know for a fact they have many that do!

6. Debi says:

It sounds good. I am very fussy about smells so finding the right scent is always hard for me.

7. The shower gel sounds great. I didnt know they did other products too.

8. slapdashmom1 says:

I don't really like flowery stuff but I'm guessing this would be a good gift for someone that does! 🙂

9. Amanda says:

I am not big on heavy floral scents but do really enjoy light scents and vanilla is one of my favorites!

10. Le-an Lacaba says:

I havent heard of this brand before, but I bet it would smell good.

11. kristenione says:

I have not seen this brand but would love to try. The fragrance sounds like it would be perfect. Sounds warm and pretty!

12. Dawn B says:

Due to my allergies I can't wear perfume anymore. I used to wear it everyday. I miss it. Now I can't be around it at all.

13. Liz @ ANIAN says:

I can do scents with body washes but not so much with lotions if they're floral. That gives me headaches. I'm totally with you on preferring liquid wash to bar soap though!

14. These sound like they smell really nice as well. Loving the name of these. I haven't tried Yves Rocher in like forever but I used to love them when I did buy them.

15. I'm a huge perfume and lotion aficionado so I know that I would love these floral scents. Also, this brand has a wonderful reputation for smelling heavenly.

16. amanda says:

i have never ever heard of this brand before. but then again i'm not a big fragrance gal

17. optimisticcourtney says:

That definitely is a beautiful bottle! I don't think I've ever tried Yves Rocher before – I may have to check it out!

18. It's a very pretty bottle. I used to collect perfumes just for the bottles!

19. I have never been a big perfume person put this scent sounds really interesting! I occasionally wear it but not every day for sure.

20. jennifer henry says: