Nenuco Sleep with Me Baby Doll with Cradle

Holiday Gift Guide Selection

nenucologo

boxfront

boxback

I received the Nenuco Sleep with me Doll and Cradle by Famosa Group. My daughter loves baby dolls and every year for Christmas, she gets a new doll. I do not think a little girl can have too many dolls. I can remember when I was a young girl my daughters age which is seven I always loved my dolls and every year I asked Santa for one. One item my daughter has asked for with her doll was a crib and now she will have that too! The Nenuco Sleep with me Doll comes with a cradle that can be used separately as a cradle or be attached to a bed so that your little girl has her baby near her.

doll1

The baby doll is soft, cuddly and 16 1/2 inches long. She comes equipped with a baby bottle, pacifier, blanket, pillow, bottle holder and pacifier holder that you use in the cradle. I love how nurturing my daughter is with her dolls and she always takes such good care of them. Now my daughter will have a new doll that she can nurture and care for. The baby bottle and pacifier can be used to sooth her baby to sleep and keep happy.

dollcradle

The baby doll comes dressed in a one-piece pajama set and when it is time for baby to go to sleep your little girl can cover her up with the soft blanket. The cradle is very easy to put together as everything snaps into place and tiny pegs hold the sides together. In addition, the cradle also attaches to the side of a bed so your child can be close to her baby.

DSCF0606

What I think is so adorable is the cradle comes with a little nightlight in the shape of a star that turns on so the baby does not get scared. How cute is that? This set is one of the cutest doll sets I have seen. The Nenuco Sleep with me Doll and Cradle by Famosa is only $29.99, which I think is a bargain as you get accessories and a cradle for the baby doll. I cannot wait to give this to my daughter for her Birthday in December, as I know she will just love her baby doll to pieces. This would make the perfect gift for a special little girl for the holidays.

You can purchase this at Kmart or Toys “R” “Us”

Connect with Nenuco on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube

1. This doll is so beautiful! And my daughter would absolutely love it! She is a bit obsessed with her baby dolls.

2. massholemommy says:

When I was a little girl, I had a handmade wooden cradle for my baby dolls, but nothing this nice. Of course, that was over 30 years ago lol!

3. Ashley Gill says:

My daughter has soooo many dolls, but she would love this one! A crib for her babies? yeah.. she'd love it! I might have to look this up for her!

4. Grandma Bonnie says:

I love the cradle. I bet any little girl would be pleased to have the Nenuco Sleep Baby Doll. I am sure my granddaughters would like to have one.

5. Sarah Bailey says:

What a sweet looking doll, and that cradle is so sweet I love how the dollis soft and cuddly as well. x

6. teresa mccluskey says:

I love this whole set up! My daughter is 3 so she is in that stage where baby dolls are everything

7. Michele says:

What a precious little baby doll!! That is an amazingly low price for all you are getting-wish I had someone to get it for.

8. jennifer378 says:

She is so cute, I have all boys so no need for dolls at our house. My neighbor has all girls so I will forward the link to her.

9. Pam says:

That doll is precious. ANd how cute is that the cradle comes with its own nightlight?

10. toughcookiemommy says:

I had no idea that Nenuco made dolls. When I was a girl in Spain, my mother would use Nenuco baby cologne on all of us and its scent still reminds me of my childhood.

11. pamatiw says:

I love everything about this. It really is precious. The cradle is so pretty and the nightlight makes it really special.

12. Amanda Love says:

My toddler has this doll and she takes it around with her. I do agree that this is a great price for a doll that comes along with accessories.

13. Casey says:

I totally agree with you that a little girl can never have too many dolls! The accessories that come with this doll make it really unique. My niece is just getting to the age where she can appreciate baby dolls, so this would be an awesome gift for her!

14. Rosey says:

I love that she comes with a cradle. Awww, I miss having a little girl in the house (my 'baby girl' is a teenager now). 🙂

15. Mel Cole says:

Awww this is so cute! I wish I have a little girl 🙂

16. Onica {MommyFactor} says:

Love the cradle! Any little girl will enjoy playing with this set. Great gift idea

17. Dawn B says:

oh wow and you get the doll and cradle, normally these things are sold separate. That's a good deal.

18. cynthial1956 says:

Great price for a great doll. Love that you get everything you need for a little girl to play with.

19. Michelle H says:

I LOVE what this teaches little girls. Co-sleeping is so important with little ones and how special for girls to pretend such a good thing with their dolls. I love this little bed and you’re right, the nightlight is adorable.

20. Chrishelle says:

Nenuco's little sleeping baby is down right adorable. I know my little great niece would love to have that whole set up. I will have to see about one to put under the tree.

21. Amanda Ripsam says:

now that is something I would want to have for my 6 year old daughter. she loves loves dolls she has special needs from her gentic disorder and loves to snuggle with them this is a great price and cute doll I may have to put it on her Christmas wish list.

22. Patricia says:

What a great doll! I had a Nenuco doll 30 yrs ago and he is still around although a little worn from so much loving. Would love to get one for my little one but they arent available in canada :(:(

23. Liz @ ANIAN says:

They put so many wonderful details and cute decoratives onto that crib. I think this is wonderfully sweet for kids to have a bed for their dear babies.

24. katherine says:

What a cute little doll! I would have loved this!

25. Gail Abazorius says:

What a pretty doll and I love how the crib can change from a bed to a bench. Very clever.