Sakar My Little Pony Headphones and Earbuds Revew

Holiday Gift Guide Selection

mylittlepony

I had the opportunity to review the My Little Pony Headphones from Sakar. The volume limiting headphones have kid safe technology so that kids cannot turn the headphones so loud that it hurts their ear drums. The cushion on the headphones makes them comfortable for wearing. The cute My Little Pony character design is appealing to children that are young and like wearing headphones.

earbuds

My Little Pony  Camelio Earbuds from Sakar are made to match the Camelio Tablet and app set. The molded-in ear design is soft and comfortable. In addition, the  Earbuds are great for travel and easy to store. The cute design is great for kids as these are made with kid friendly technology that allows children to be able to use them safely for an extended period of time.  These would make a great stocking stuffer!

You can purchase both products at your local Toys R Us. Check out Sakar on their website as they carry many different brands as well.

1. gossipmoms says:

o yes I have to get this for my daughter she loves my little pony

2. massholemommy says:

Those are wicked cute! I have all boys, so I have a feeling they wouldn't want these, but when my nieces are old enough I will have to keep these in mind 🙂

3. Lady Lilith says:

Oh how cute. My youngest girl would just love it. She is all into My Little Pony.

4. Theresa says:

Those are too cute! I think my 10 year old daughter would love to have a pair for herself!

5. Michele says:

How adorable and I love that they limit the sound level to protect those little ear drums. I wish I had some little girl to gift these to–can't imagine any little girl not loving these!

6. Oh those are awesome! My boys are ready for headphones, but they aren't into My little Pony. but my daughter is obsessed and will soon be of the age for a great pair of headphones.

7. vinma says:

Is this for real? My Little Pony headphones!!! Even I want to have one lol

8. lawna says:

Oh, wow! Those are the cutest pair of earphones I have ever seen! I am so glad that My LIttle Pony is becoming popular again.

9. Sarah Bailey says:

My Little Pony has changed so much since I loved it as a kid – I would have fallen head over heels for all these bits 🙂 x

10. toughcookiemommy says:

These headphones are so cute. I was a big fan of My Little Pony when I was a little girl and I would have loved these.

11. jennifer378 says:

Those are so cute, I might be grown up but I would actually like to have a pair – big Hello Kitty fan here!

12. maria says:

Adorable!! My teen still loves my little pony on some of her gadgets. Vintage never goes out of style.

13. Veronica says:

These are so cute! Great product review

14. pamatiw says:

My gosh are these adorable. What little girl wouldn't love these to listen to music to. I have a niece that is a big fan of My Little Pony. I will have to make sure her parents know about these.

15. Aisha Kristine Chong says: