I watch Rachel Ray every morning and I have to say I really love her show. I love some of the great ideas and recipes that she shares. On this particular show she had Chef John Besh come on and talk about his Besh Box. I found this box to be extremely fascinating that I want to share all about it with you.
Growing up my parents always made home cooked meals and we had fast food only on occasion. They taught me the importance of making meals for my family and the joy of having my children sometimes help me as well. I often struggle with what to make this week for my family. I stand in the grocery store staring at the meat counter with no idea what to buy. I also get tired of making the same meals week to week. With that said this brings me to tell you about why the Besh Box can make cooking more fun and help give you ideas on what to make.
Gourmet cooking tools that I love
– Recipes that can be shared and expanded upon throughout the years
– Specialty ingredients that include small batch and local, artisan ingredients whenever possible
– Household kitchen items that I have discovered and want to share with you
– Fun toys and themed items that help bring the season or event to life
– Music playlists to inspire during prep, cooking, entertaining (or just dancing when no one is around!)
– Cocktail pairings that complete the dish
– An overview of a charitable organization that I will be supporting through your support of Besh Box
and more surprises…
Besh Box has multiple plans available such as one month, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months. In addition, they offer limited gluten-free boxes. If you have a gluten allergy you can order a gluten-free box as well. Also, if you want to gift the Besh Box it will not re-new each month and you will not be charged. You can cancel after the first box if you are unhappy or do not want to re-new the next month.
If you do order a Besh Box I would love for you to come back and tell me what you got in your box. I never tried the Besh Box before but I think I will next month to see what it is like. I love kitchen gadgets and need more recipes to inspire me. Tell me what you think of this subscription plan. You can check out the Besh Box here.