Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
Cascade Platinum is now my favorite. Before trying out Cascade Platinum I really did not think this stuff would work any better than the other Cascade products or leading brands. I was dead wrong! This is my second time around having a Cascade party to show my guests the power of Cascade Platinum. When my guests arrived, I made a French Toast Bake and put my own little spin on it for the fall. I made a Cinnamon Caramel Apple French Toast Bake and it was delicious. I also made brownies the night before like the last party and left the pan to show my guests how Cascade Platinum power cleans 24 hour stuck on food.
After the guests ate, we talked about how Cascade Platinum works and that it works best when the food stays on the dishes and no pre-wash needed because the special enzymes latch onto the food, breaking it down so it can wash it away. If there is no food on the dishes, the enzymes have nothing to attach to and the detergent is not working the hardest. My guests were excited to see this in action.
While the dishes were cleaning in the dishwasher we popped on a movie and could not wait for the dishes to be done to see how well they came out. As soon as the dishwasher was done everyone came running because they could not believe that Cascade Platinum could have possibly cleaned stuck on food.
Tips to achieve sparkling clean dishes:
- Use Cascade Platinum detergent and rinse aid (included in this kit).
- Skip the pre-wash. It’s true! This is a key step for success in the dishwashing process,and just about everyone gets it wrong!
- Here’s why you need to skip the pre-wash: Cascade Platinum works best when food soil is left on dishes because its special enzymes latch onto that food, breaking it down so it can wash away. If there’s no food soil, there’s nothing for the enzymes to attach to and your detergent isn’t working its hardest for you.
- In lieu of any pre-washing, simply toss the large bits of food into the trash or garbage disposal and then stop there. No need to run anything under the water. Just load into the dishwasher. This is a key time-saving tip that we hope you’ll greatly appreciate!
- Don’t worry about food left on the dishes damaging your machine or pipes. Few people know that there is a garbage disposal built into the bottom of almost all dishwashers –but there is! That disposal works exactly like the disposal in your sink.
Tips for loading your Dishwasher
- Stack your dishes high and low but please be sure that bulky items DO NOT block the sprayer.
- Place tall dishes and pans in the back of the bottom rack so they DO NOT block the detergent chamber.
- Place glasses and other fragile items in the top rack. This helps keep them from the powerful sprayer under the bottom rack.
- Set glasses between tines on the rack NOT over them as wet contact points can cause spots.
- Thread any long utensils through coffee-mug handles to help keep them secure in the wash.
- Check to ensure that there aren’t any stray utensils that will block the nozzle or sprayer.
- And a special call out for any big dishes: load them on the bottom rack, face down so the water is sure to reach all the nooks and crannies.
Overall, everyone was impressed with the Cascade Platinum product. They were all excited to bring their own pack home and try it themselves. If you want to experience Cascade Platinum at home and have sparkling clean dishes every time, buy a bag today and let me know in the comments how you like them. I love to hear from my readers their experiences. If you don’t want to leave a comment here head on over to my fan page and give me a shout-out!
Enter below for another chance to win a Cascade Prize Pack!!
Prize Pack Includes:
- 1 pack of Cascade Platinum
- 1 Bottle of Cascade Rinse Aid
- Wine Topper
- Sugar Sifter