The Queen’s Treasure 1930 Style American Sewing Machine

My daughter has recently received her first American Girl Doll. When we received the Vintage 1930 American Sewing Machine from Queen’s Treasure she could not wait to get her doll to play with it. The Queen’s Treasures have amazing doll furniture, clothes, accessories and more for 18 inch dolls.

sewing machine

With this 1930 Vintage Sewing Machine your doll will be a seamstress in no time. Sewing table and stool are crafted in quality wood, authentically painted and sized for 18″ dolls. Table has working drawers which makes it great for storing the accessories and an elasticized treadle to simulate pumping.

sewing machine2

The sewing machine has a vintage feel as it represents what the sewing machine looked like back in 1930. I always liked the old era and wanted my daughter to see what products were like back then. I think The Queen’s Treasures has hit the mark with this sewing machine. We have found the product to be stable and durable. The wood is solid and my daughter enjoys pretending her doll is a seamstress. The doll’s feet reach the pedal and the pedal pumps up and down to give it a realistic feel. The drawers open, but do not come out all the way and therefore cannot get lost.

foot pedal

At The Queen’s Treasures there is an array of items for 18″ dolls. Does your doll want to be a chef? A baker? Maybe she enjoys tea parties. Those are some options that are on The Queen’s Treasures. I love how these products bring out the creativity and imagination in our children today.  If you want to check out The Queen’s Treasure connect below. Visit their website here.

Connect to The Queen’s Treasure on Facebook, and Twitter.

The Queen’s Treasures products can be purchased online at many large retailers such as Amazon, ToysRUs, FAO, and Sears.com

1. terrislittlehaven says:

The girls love their dolls. I haven't seen this sewing machine before but it's so adorable. It looks so real and since I've been letting the kids learn to sew straight lines, I bet they would love to have this for their dolls. Thanks for sharing.

2. bellanna3 says:

Oh, my middle daughter is so desperate to get her hands on an American Girl doll! This sewing machine is adorable and so lifelike. I love the vintage look and how it fits the doll really well. It's like miniature real life. I know my little girl would love all of the treasures from The Queen's Treasures site especially all of their adorable tea party pieces!

3. Vera Sweeny says:

That is a fun accessory for her American Girl doll!! I remember those dolls from when I was younger. I had no idea that other companies made things to go with the dolls. I love how vintage her sewing machine looks too!

4. 2foodtrippers says:

This Queen's Treasure sewing machine looks to be a great addition to your daughter's burgeoning American Doll collection. It's cler that she will have fun playing with it. Perhaps she will even be inspired to learn how to design clothing in the future.

5. elegantlydressandstylish says:

Very neat! My neice who is 4 likes the American Girl dolls. This sewing machine looks like it is alot of fun, and I like that she would have to use imagination to play with it.

6. susan says:

After over a year of saving, I was finally able to buy my daughter an American Girl Doll. She has been asking for accessories for her doll and she has a birthday next month. I am going now the Queen’s Treasures and find her something. Thank you for a great article and new ideas.

7. Nancy Lustri says:

My daughter loved American Girl dolls when she was younger, but I never saw the American sewing machine for American Girl before now. It is very realistic looking! I don't think the Queen's Treasure collection existed when my daughter used to play with AG or I would remember this cute sewing machine. Checking out the other items now! 🙂

8. Natalie S. says:

First glace I thought this was a real one than I realized it was for american dolls, hahah. I always wanted to have an american doll growing up, but they were too expensive and still are. So we just got cabbage patch kids instead. They really do make it all for dolls, kinda crazy.

9. itsbesudesu says:

This looks really cute and tiny. Growing up I was obsessed with American Girl dolls and owned three of them. My mom used to sew outfits for them and make me matching ones. This would've been so cute for me back then!

10. Cartoons HD says:

Thank you for your kind assistance.