Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Summer Gift Guide Suggestion.
Summer is here and time to bring out the cold drinks and put away the hot drinks for the winter. I cannot drink hot coffee or hot tea in the summer. Especially now that I live in Florida I want cold drinks that are refreshing. Long days at the beach or going poolside all day you may want to make a refreshing cup of iced tea to bring with you. I received a wonderful opportunity to review the Capresso Iced Tea Maker.
The Capresso Iced Tea Maker is my favorite kitchen appliance! Not only can you make iced tea but you can also make iced coffee! The unit is super simple to use and makes delicious iced tea and coffee. During the summer I love iced coffee and tea but so tired of having to run down the street to Dunkin Donuts just to get an iced coffee. With this unit you can now make it in the comfort of your own home and have it anytime you want.
Make sure the unit is unplugged while you are preparing your Capresso Iced Tea Maker. Fill the unit with cold water to the fill line. Do not go over the fill line or it may cause the unit to overflow.
Push the button all the way in until you hear it click and it turns blue.
After approximately 5-7 minutes you will have fresh brewed iced tea or coffee. I cannot say enough how much I love this unit. My husband and I have used it every single night since I have received it. I make iced tea for my kids and make iced coffee for my husband and I. The unit does not take up much counter space so it is easy to store.One feature that I found with this machine vrs using a Keurig is that this unit when it brews the tea or coffee once it hits the ice it is very cold and not watered down like it does with the Kuerig brewer. I hate watered down iced tea or coffee and this is not watered down at all.
- 80 oz. (2.5 qt.) glass pitcher with removable lid and an easy pour spout
- Flavor enhancer adjusts brew strength from mild to strong taste
- Removable permanent filter for loose tea or tea bags
- Dishwasher safe glass pitcher, permanent filter and removable filter basket
- Removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Automatic shut off
- Fresh or frozen fruit can be added to the pitcher for delicious gourmet beverages
- The pitcher comes with a handy lid for easy storage directly in the refrigerator
- Can also be used to prepare iced coffee
- Full-color recipe booklet with 18 refreshing iced tea recipes
To see where you can purchase your own Capresso Iced Tea Maker you can check the Capresso locator on their website.