New NARSPro Refillable Palette

Today I want to introduce you to the newest palette I received for my makeup collection. As you all should know by now, I love cosmetics. Most of all you know I love nice eyeshadow. I love to experiment with the different colors to create all kinds of looks. Typically, when I order palettes they are always filled and you do not have a choice what goes in them. With the NARSPro Palette you have the option of filling your own palette to your liking. First, you can head on over to the NARSPro Palette maker and choose a large or small palette. Once you choose the size you can play around and fill the palette with your favorite colors. Now I am going to warn you it is quite addicting and you may not want to leave. Ha-ha! It is quite the experience, let me tell you. I love how you can choose between the blushes, Bronzers and duo’s and see how they fit in the palette. The colors are pretty spot on as well from what you see there and when they arrive to you.

NARSPro Palette

I received the large palette and had a lot of fun picking out my colors. It was not easy to decide that is for sure. I think I spent 2 hours trying to pick out colors. I had every single color in the palette at least once during the process ha-ha. I allowed my teenage daughter to help me select colors for both her and I. She decided to go with a lot more matte brown and neutral shades and I went with..well you will just have to wait and see!

NARSPro Palette

This is the ultimate palette for makeup professionals on the go. With over 64 refill shades, you can choose to mix and match shades if blushes, Bronzers, pressed powders, eyeshadows all in one palette or create a palette of just eyeshadows and one with just Bronzers, pressed powders and blushes.

• Large palette $18
  • Small palette $14
  • Single eyeshadow $18
  • Duo eyeshadow $18
  • Blush refill $21
  • Highlighting blush refill $21
  • Contour blush refill $30
  • Pressed Powder refill $25
  • Bronzing Powder refill $27

I know it sounds expensive to do a whole palette, but what makes it great is you can buy a bunch over time and you are getting quality cosmetics. The eyeshadows are deeply pigmented and go on smooth. In addition, they are crease resistant and blend easily. For a more dramatic effect you can apply with a dampened brush. From Left to right, I swatched the palette above for you so you can see the colors. First color is Biarritz and I did not swatch it as it is a very light color and my skin is fair. This color is perfect for highlighting on your eyelid or the corners of your eye to make your eyes pop.

narspro palette2

NARSPro Palette Swatch

nars swatch

Biarritz- Velvety matte soft pink color

Goldfinger – Luminous 24 karat gold shimmer

Blondie – Rich, vivid velvety matte neutral brown color.

Galapagos – Bitter chocolate infused with gold

Mekong – Espresso rich brown infused with gold

Ashes to Ashes – Brown base with shimmery violet tones

Pandora – Sheer white shimmer with a matte black

Isolde – Frosted ginger with a shimmery copper

Bouthan – Soft pink tulle and bright pink with gold shimmer

Kamchatka – Ultra rich matte navy.

Coconut Grove – Deep Brown infused with reflections

Bali – Neutral brown tone.

NARSPro Palette can be purchased online at narscosmetics.com or at NARSboutique stores. This arrived on shelves and on their website September 15th, 2015

Connect Shop|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

1. carol says:

I've never thought about getting refillable make up. What a great idea!

2. Shelly says:

These look like beautiful palettes. Although I only occasionally wear makeup, my daughter wears it whenever she goes out. I am sure that she would claim a few if I order some.

3. Alli says:

I tend to use matte shadows since I'm – ahem – older – and I'm really liking this palette. I've been searching for a refillable palette because I usually use 3 colors out of a palette and then I'm done and there's so many other colors left that I never use. I'll be on the lookout for this one and add it to my Christmas wish list.

4. I love NARS products! This palette looks great and I love that it's refillable! I'll have to check this out!

5. Jennifer says:

I've heard so many amazing things about NARS but I haven't ever tried the makeup 🙁 I need this palette though because Goldfinger is just gorgeous!

6. Megan Elford says:

Oooh, I love the colours you picked! They look great. And I love the NARS packaging – it makes it so much easier to get JUST the colours you want!

7. tiarasandtantrums says:

I have yet to try this brand of eye shadow and have seen it around for a bit now. I think I need to get to a store and get some in my home!

8. Danielle @ From Girlie to Nerdy says:

This looks like an amazing palette. I love NARS products and that Isolde one looks so pretty!

9. Mary Edwards says:

I am a huge makeup junkie. I love that you can customize this palette and fill it with only the colors you choose!

10. adriana says:

OMG I love these colors! Nars is one of my favorites for eye shadow, the colors never disappoint! I need to try this one!
    xo Adriana – Daily Dose of Design

11. thedealmatchmaker says:

Great palette.. I collected so many make up palettes and had to stop buying products because I don't really use them. I love Nars

12. Alex says:

Those are so gorgeous!!! I love the light brown sparkly ones.

13. Rosey says:

I like matte now, but the sparkly is pretty. Since I've gotten older my eyelids don't hold sparkle even. Weird, I know.

14. stephanickeety says:

I love that you can refill it. That's one of the things that's always bad about a palette, not being able to get more of the favorite ones you like without buying the whole thing again.

15. Shannon Gurnee says:

I haven't tried the NARS shadow palettes yet, but would love to! This looks like an amazing eyeshadow palette!

16. Stephanie says:

The refillable palette is such a great idea. I have so many palettes that I bought because I only like one color in them. I would love to have something like this that would mean less waste and less space taken up in my makeup bag.