Known as the ‘Big Apple’, New York City is an absolute must for every kind of traveller. Whether you are into arts, music, sports or culture, there is something to see and do no matter your preference. Here are ten reasons you should absolutely visit New York City at least once in your lifetime.Read More
How to Paint your brake calipers
You love your old car and don’t want to change it despite the continuous persistence of the family because it happens to be your dream car and innumerable memories are associated with it, right? But change is also essential to keep up with the modern times, so what should you do now? The middle way is to jazz up your car by painting the dull and boring brake calipers. It’d just be like pedicure service for your vehicle which will trim, polish and add some color to your faithful friend without getting too drastic or altering the appeal of your car. Read More
Are you one of those people who has a junk vehicle sitting on your property because you aren’t sure what to do with it? Have your neighbors started to make comments and are you tired of looking at it? You might have more options than you realize. What you decide will be affected by your car, your goals, and your preferences. Read More
You might be thinking about taking a road trip, either by yourself or with the whole family. A road trip can be great fun, particularly if you are truly daring and don’t bother to take a map or a sat nav. Instead, let the journey be the destination and go wherever the tarmac takes you. However, before you get started on this exciting adventure, it is important that you prepare your car for the trip. Read More
Driving is a big responsibility. It doesn’t take a genius to work that out. When you’re on the road, the lives of everyone inside and around your car depend on you. As if that weren’t enough, the very act of car ownership brings responsibilities many people don’t foresee. Read More
With spring break coming up I wanted to provide you with hot destination areas to visit for something fun to do. Spring Break does not necessarily mean diving into a club or bar. Yes, clubs are definitely a fun spot to be at during spring break but it does not have to be a place to go to all the time. I hope you find something fun on my list.
- Boca Grande- Considered the jewels of Southwest Florida
Located on Gasparilla Island is just off the outer island of Fort Myers. This island is accessible by car over the Boca Grande Swing Bridge or boat. The miles of white sand and tasty restaurants are just some of the few things this island has. You can also do some tarpon fishing, ride a bike or golf cart around. Definitely, a worthy place to check out.
- Bonita Springs – Bonita Springs is named for a medicinal spring on Old Highway 41 that the local Indians believed could heal the sick. Today, Bonita Springs is a beautiful, area of Southwest Florida and is called Gateway to the Gulf of Mexico because its sugar-white, sand beaches, and calm Gulf waters are easily accessible from Interstate 75. It’s located near Estero and is between Fort Myers to the north and Naples to the south. You can go boating, fishing kayaking, and paddleboarding. There are multiple golf courses one can play on. If you are into shopping there is outdoor malls, restaurants, boutiques, salons and so forth.
- Port Charlotte – A small but fun little town in the center of Charlotte County considered as one of the best affordable places to visit on vacation. Charlotte County offers parks, places to go fishing, golfing, shelling, and boating. While walking along the beach look for shiny black triangles as they are fossilized shark teeth dating back between 4 and 5million years ago. You can rent or bring your own snow shovel which is a basket at the end of a handle used to scoop and sift the sand to collect them. Visani restaurant and comedy club offers great entertainment with food, music and lots of laughs.
- Naples – Whether you are a shell collector, historian, gardener, nature enthusiast there is something here for everyone. There are many
natureattractions to visit such as the Naples Zoo and the nature center. You can take a walk on the Naples pier and/or enjoy the Naples nightlife visiting various clubs and bars.
No matter where you go for Spring Break you should always make sure
Soon enough it is going to be spring break and then summer. with those two coming up around the corner it is time to start planning your Florida vacation. Having lived in Florida now for 10 years I got to experience quite a bit of this beautiful state and I want to share with you what I think is some of the great places to go on vacation with your family.
- Orlando – From Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios to Discovery Cove are one of my favorite places to visit in Florida. These places are not only kid-friendly but even as an adult I still enjoy going. Magic Kingdom is my favorite place as I feel it is magical. I hope it is magical for you too.
- Sanibel Island– Having been to Sanibel numerous times I have to tell you it is gorgeous. Since the roads are narrow you would probably see Sanibel a lot more if you rode a bike. Take a long bike ride and scour the beautiful nature all around you. there is parks, a walking trail, botanical garden, and a flatwood preserve to bird watch. You may even see a bald eagle and some alligators!
- Cape Coral – Cape Coral is around the corner from where I live and it is a great place when you have children. Mike Greenwell’s Family Fun Park is great for all ages. You can play miniature golf, swing in the batting cages, race on the go-karts, or just chill out at the sports bar. In addition, in Cape Coral, there is Sun Splash Family Waterpark where you can be lazy on the lazy river or go fast down the water slides. It is a fun day for all.
- Fort Myers Beach- Known for its sugar-sand and beautiful blue waters, Fort Myers Beach is one place to hit if you are in this area. Feeling adventurous? Rent a jet ski and head out into the beautiful waters. Play
minitauregolf at the smugglers cove to try and get a hole in one. If you are wanting to relax and watch a movie on the beach check out the beach theater.
No matter where you decide to go
If you packed off and moved to the urban jungle you can sometimes be left a little starved of green. Whilst it is brilliant living at the heart of the action with your finger on the pulse and social life to make all your friends jealous, you might be missing out on something special. A little piece of earth to call your own.